The Central Library of MVP’S Arts, Commerce and Science College was established in the year 2000.Since than the library has made consistent progress in terms of our collection and services provided. The library is open from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days. The collection comprises of Books, Textbooks, Reference Books, and Books for competitive exams, Journals and Newspapers.The Library is fully automated by using IT Soft “Autolib” library management software with bar-code technology. Newspaper Clippings of the activities carried out during the year are maintained in the library. The library supports the extracurricular activities carried out by the college. It aims to enrich the information services.
- WORKING HOURS OF LIBRARY: 8 am To 5 pm
- STUDY ROOM TIMING: 8 am To 5 pm
- BOOK CIRCULATION TIMING: 8 am To 5 pm
- All the staff and student of college are the members of the Library. The membership is activated by filling in the I-Card Form available in the Library.
- Fully computerized Library with IT Soft “ Autolib” library management software
- Online issuing using Bar-Code technology
- Open access to all its resources.
- Orientation for new students.
- Internet Facility.
- Books for competitive exam.
- Current awareness services
- Reading Room
- Book Exhibition is organized occasionally.
- Suggestion Box.
- Organizing event for searching information from general reference books such as Marathi Vishwakosh, Encyclopedias Yearbooks and dictionaries
- Newspaper clipping about college and competitive examinations displayed at the notice board regularly
- Organizing programme for information searching through internet and use of education CDs/DVDs.
Books For Competitive Exam
In Our library competitive Exam book are available for student there are 104 books are available coasted by 2, 7644 Rupees and also provide competitive exam Journal in library